Mineral spring sentence example
- On the same side of the Gede is the health resort of Sindanglaya (founded 1850-1860), with a mineral spring containing salt, and close by is the country residence of Chipanas, belonging to the governor-general.
- Silver Spring and Blue Spring in Marion county, Blue Spring and Orange City Mineral Spring in Volusia county, Chipola Spring near Marianna in Jackson county, Espiritu Santo Spring near Tampa in Hillsboro county, Magnolia Springs in Clay county, Suwanee Springs in Suwanee county, White Sulphur Springs in Hamilton county, the Wekiva Springs in Orange county, and Wakulla Spring, Newport Sulphur Spring and Panacea Mineral Spring in Wakulla county are the most noteworthy.
- Outside the town is the much-frequented carbonated mineral spring of Argentona.
- A mineral spring called the Drachenquelle is used both for drinking and bathing.
- There are mechanical works, match factories and stockinet factories, and a mineral spring rich in iron, the water of which is bottled for export.Advertisement
- is the ecclesiastical parish (one of three) of Woodford Wells, where there is a mineral spring.
- Bunsen and Kirchhoff (Ann., 1860, 113, p. 337), in the spectroscopic examination of the residues obtained on evaporation of water from a mineral spring at Diirkheim, being characterized by two distinctive red lines.
- There are slight remains of a castle and ancient church; and a mineral spring is still used.
- The mineral spring at Dovecot wood is now scarcely perceptible.