Mindfulness sentence example
- Mindfulness meditation means you're focusing on being in the moment, no matter what you are doing in that moment.
- Let a man maintain this mindfulness all the while he is awake, whether he be standing, walking, sitting or lying down.
- It also gives you a focus, which you may find increases your mindfulness.
- Co-parenting doesn't come naturally to many people; co-parenting is a difficult job that takes mindfulness and practice.
- Mindfulness training, which is a form of meditation, has been used to teach self-mutilators to observe and identify their feelings in order to have some control over them.Advertisement
- Meditation, mindfulness, and gentle exercise such as yoga may also help if stress contributes to hypertension.
- The very mindfulness required is a good prescription for changing unhealthy lifestyle and eating patterns.
- An information-processing analysis is presented of mindfulness and mindlessness, and of their relevance to preventing depressive relapse.
- Although the center does not have a resident meditation teacher, every Saturday morning for one half hour before the scheduled sitting, an experienced meditator instructs beginners in mindfulness meditation.
- Some patients diagnosed with IED have reported being helped by biofeedback, mindfulness meditation, and various forms of martial arts.Advertisement
- Whatever method aids your gradual descent into peaceful mindfulness is what you should do during this time, whether it's deep breathing, imagining a lush forest, or hearing the crash of waves on the shore.
- Right Effort is closely connected with the seventh stage, Right Mindfulness.
- The Shambhala community practices mindfulness meditation and offers a public open house once a month.
- Mindfulness meditation Mindfulness is the capacity to recognize, without judgment, what is happening in the present moment.
- In solitary confinement for nine years, he practiced Buddhism primarily by practicing sati (mindfulness) and reciting sutras in Pali.Advertisement
- Most of the programs at the center are based on the traditions of mindfulness and Dzogchen teachings.
- Exercise, mindfulness, and meditation may all be part of the raw food lifestyle too.