Minder sentence example
- Nor incidentally did he even mention the idea of my taking a lodger - a minder - into the loft.
- I also believe Lee also appeared on the Frank Skinner show a while ago, in a sketch about Prince Harry needing a minder.
- If you are eligible and use a registered child minder you can apply for child care payments.
- She has since had another child and her aim to is become a child minder in the rural area where she lives.
- And in Syria we had to have a minder for most of the places we visited.Advertisement
- A handy, audible minute minder is great for timing eggs or ready meals.
- My Uncle Bill, a machine minder downstairs at the Express, was horrified.
- When the series first season was deemed too violent, the producers turned up the humor and Minder became a runaway success.
- The unit's one-time ministerial minder, Mo Mowlam, has retired to snipe from the sidelines.
- Worsaae has written Minder om.Advertisement
- This could be at a nursery, holiday club at school or a child minder could take them on a trip out.