Mind-numbing sentence example
- It had been another dose of his worn out, mind-numbing spiel, with one unscripted moment.
- Trades Union Congress - a week of mind-numbing boredom, stage-managed resolutions keeping sweet with the government, promoting partnership with the bosses.
- The mind-numbing drudgery of office work should not be overlooked, of course.
- In fact, I would say the acting saved Superman Returns from mind-numbing tedium.
- If you don't want to go through a slow and mind-numbing process, such as a lengthy application, you should visit Mystic Realms adoptions.Advertisement
- Keeping these three criteria in mind, point-and-click games, puzzle games, and hidden objects games are perhaps the best to play when you're looking to overcome a mind-numbing episode of boredom.
- The graphics in this title are not nearly as impressive or awe-inspiring as some other titles out there, but there is just as much exploration, mystery, and mind-numbing puzzles for you to enjoy.