Mind-control sentence example
- What would trusting a real mind control expert get him?
- The peacemaker of the brothers, Andre instinctively used his gift of mind control to counter the tempers of his fiery brothers.
- She'd learned to stop thinking when in the ring with him and listen to her senses, to include the mind control talent.
- Her mind control magic slid around him, ineffective this night.
- I have probably three days until my mind control no longer works on him.Advertisement
- Jenn pooled her mind control power and released it.
- His mind control attempts against mine, and we had our own agendas.
- Her mind control power was second only to his, and she fought like a warrior.
- As the chief of the spies in this hemisphere, she'd been in a lot of really bad situations with nothing but her charm and mind control to keep her safe.
- Each can be performed totally impromptu, anytime, any place, making you a Master of Mind Control overnight!Advertisement
- This does not portend mind-control or ' Big Brother, ' for it is much more subtle than that.
- Others have benefited from relaxation and mind control techniques.
- Jose Silva, the creator of the Silva Mind Control training techniques, had no formal training related to psychology or brain sciences.