Mind-bending sentence example
- Others might have labored to seek the Christ, or any of a thousand potential projects of mind bending awe.
- Be prepared for black humor as well as mind-bending contradictions and deeply etched literary expressionism.
- The selection of available manga volumes is truly mind-bending, thousands upon thousands of them covering every wall in every direction.
- Classic 9 x 9 Sudoku, Jigsaw Sudoku, Killer, Samurai are among the mind-bending logic puzzles that are.. .
- Classic 9 x 9 Sudoku, Jigsaw Sudoku, Killer, Samurai are among the mind-bending logic puzzles that are...Advertisement
- Instead, this Nintendo DS offering is composed of a series of mind-bending challenges and puzzles designed to keep your mind fresh and sharp.
- The presentation was spectacular, the graphics mind-bending, and the controls smooth as silk (cliché, I know, but the game has me dreaming).
- Along with mind-bending technology, you can expect fresh prints; for example, one suit features a line of vibrant flowers that tails to one side of the suit, and bold inventive colors that all work in tandem to help you look your very best.