Mincing sentence example
- Taking mincing steps so that the water wouldn't slosh out of the buckets, she worked her way toward the barn door.
- The mini is a speedy choice for mincing garlic or small amounts of onions and hot peppers.
- Soon after, she began to vary her steps from large to small, and little mincing steps were "very small."
- It also has powerful dicing, mincing, and pureeing capabilities, making it an ideal tool for preparing vegetables for cooking and for creating rich and creamy soups and sauces.
- Jarman is really quite revolting with his mincing queens.Advertisement
- Simple souls found their spiritual pasture in little mincing "devotions"; while robuster minds built up for themselves a natural moralistic religion, quite as close to Epictetus as to Christianity.
- They spend some time debating the best way to prepare dwarf for trollish consumption - sitting on them to squash them to jelly, mincing them fine and boiling them, and so on.
- In Mincing Lane are the commercial salerooms. Besides the Bank of England there are many banking houses; and the name of Lombard Street, commemorating the former money dealers of Lombardy, is especially associated with them.
- Sparrow is a larger than life character, with his verbal tics, erratic movements and funny, mincing walk.
- Use it for mincing onions or blending together all kinds of homemade condiments, salad dressings and spicy sauces.Advertisement
- The blades are located within the pitcher and bowl and they are extremely precise so that mincing, dicing, blending, pureeing and chopping is done without thought.
- The disc blade has small holes that allow food to travel through for more controlled chopping and mincing.