Mimas sentence example
- Garay, when on his way to Santa Fe, was unfortunately murdered by a party of Indians, Minuas (Mimas), three years later, while incautiously sleeping on the river bank near the ruins of San Espiritu.
- Of these the most lofty and striking were Mimas and Corycus, in the peninsula which stands out to the west, facing the island of Chios; Sipylus, to the north of Smyrna; Corax, extending to the south-west from the Gulf of Smyrna, and descending to the sea between Lebedus and Teos; and the strongly marked range of Mycale, a continuation of Messogis in the interior, which forms the bold headland of Trogilium or Mycale, opposite Samos.
- The value of the geometric albedo of Mimas reported here, is definitely higher than the currently accepted value of about 0.5.
- The current low usage levels do not justify the continuance of this service by MIMAS.
- If your institution is already using Mimas then you may proceed to Step 2.Advertisement
- It is intended that the MIMAS Collection database will remain an exclusively top-level description.