Millwall sentence example
- Millwall Docks (1868), in the south part of the Isle of Dogs, are 36 acres in extent.
- Now Barry Hayles has joined UEFA Cup outfit Millwall the Blades are forced to look for a new frontman.
- Jonas was once sent off in a FA Cup tie at Millwall in January 1915 for fighting with the opposing goalkeeper.
- Sheffield United travel to the Capital to face Millwall at the New Den after beating promotion hopeful 's Wolves 1-0 at Bramall Lane.
- Millwall vs Hull City 11 Which animated space age family owned a pet pooch called Astro?Advertisement
- Millwall started the most brightly in this match, pressing strongly in the first few minutes with the Clarets looking very shaky in defense.