Milliseconds sentence example
- Older people of a similar age will take 396 milliseconds.
- We add 5000 milliseconds to this to specify the instant five seconds from now.
- All this has been done in dynamic mode for the most part and with delays on several milliseconds at most.
- At the heart of the cluster is the first millisecond pulsar to be discovered, its neutron star rotating once every 11 millisecond pulsar to be discovered, its neutron star rotating once every 11 milliseconds.
- If delay is positive, then read blocks for delay milliseconds, and returns ERR if there is still no input.Advertisement
- All that's left is for us to work out how far the image moves in interval milliseconds.
- The timeout period, specified by timeout milliseconds plus nanos nanoseconds arguments, has elapsed.
- Milliseconds drifted like slow-motion leaves tumbling from an autumnal tree, as tho time had been stretched, elasticised and rendered most pliable.
- At the heart of the cluster is the first millisecond pulsar to be discovered, its neutron star rotating once every 11 milliseconds.
- The timeout period, specified by the timeout argument in milliseconds, has elapsed.Advertisement
- Most players take this piece at crotchet = 120 or more, and at this speed the semiquaver chords are separated by 125 milliseconds.
- Computer users see refresh rate in milliseconds, while TV manufacturers use Hertz.
- It is simply a case of tapping a start key and the watch will start measuring time in milliseconds, seconds and minutes.