Millionth sentence example
- Yes, the one millionth adoption took place in Milton, Florida.
- Liposomes are tiny hollow molecules, measuring just one millionth of a millimeter, which are used to carry drugs to the body.
- For reference, a micrometer is one millionth of a meter, and a human hair is 100 micrometers in diameter.
- In the same year, the company also celebrated its production of the 500 millionth electric razor, having sold this product in over 56 countries worldwide.
- It appears tolerably safe to conclude that, whatever errors 'may have affected the determination, the diameter or distance of the particles of water is between the two thousand and the ten thousand millionth of an inch " (= between 125 X I o 8 and 025 X 10 -8 cms.).Advertisement
- It is easy to calculate that this would be produced by an annual fall of matter equal to one nineteen millionth of the sun's mass, which would make an envelope eight metres thick, at the sun's mean density; this would be collected during the year from a spherical space extending beyond the orbit of Jupiter.