Milliliter sentence example
- A normal reading from this test is 30.0 to 74.0 nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL).
- Results are reported in nanograms per milliliter (ng/ml).
- If a chemical is under a certain parts per milliliter then it does not have to be listed on the MSDS sheet, so they are not always accurate.
- Their anti-HB levels should be at least 10 milli-international units per milliliter (mIU/ml), indicating that they are immune due to vaccination.
- There remains some debate about which level indicates deficiency, but generally, less than 15 nanograms per milliliter, abbreviated as ng/mL, are considered a sign of deficiency.Advertisement
- At $100, a five milliliter tube is an expensive but effective option.
- Alpha-fetoprotein is measured in nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL) and is expressed as a probability.
- In children, normal sodium levels are less than 70 milliequivalents per milliliter (mEq/L).