Milkwort sentence example
- Richer grasslands may include common milkwort, salad burnet, wild thyme and common rock rose.
- It is almost certainly the common milkwort, Polygala vulgaris.
- Milkwort (Polygala) - The hardy Milkworts are neat dwarf plants, with flowers much resembling those of the Pea family.
- P. Chamaebuxus (Box-leaved Milkwort) is a little creeping shrub from the Alps of Austria and Switzerland, where it often remains quite tiny.
- Bright blue milkwort and yellow Horseshoe Vetch bedecking the downland slopes.Advertisement
- Occasional splashes of color come from tormentil, heath milkwort, devil's matchsticks or silver-studded blue butterfly.