Milkmaids sentence example
- Cow byre The shop itself is a former cow byre, scrubbed and white washed, but sadly not staffed by milkmaids.
- Long's position was generally confirmed by Leslie Thomson's description of the Folger's Two merry milkmaids (1620 ).
- Here he is represented as the son of a king saved from a slaughter of the innocents, brought up by a cowherd, sporting with the milkmaids, and performing miraculous feats in his childhood.
- Among the names of Krishna are Gopal, the cowherd; Gopinath, the lord of the milkmaids; and Mathuranath, the lord of Muttra.
- When Jenner did variolations on milkmaids who had had cowpox, they never came down with smallpox.Advertisement