Milked sentence example
- They are milked once a day about sunset by the women (the men milk the camels), and a large proportion of the milk is made into samn, clarified butter, or marisi, dried curd.
- The pupils sowed their own corn, fished in the streams, and milked their own cows.
- The sheds where the corn was stored, the stable where the horses were kept, and the yard where the cows were milked morning and evening were unfailing sources of interest to Martha and me.
- Watch your daily pinta being produced, see how our goats are milked, or have a go at hand milking.
- The soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev was ecstatic and milked all the propaganda he could from the flight.Advertisement
- The milkers would let me keep my hands on the cows while they milked, and I often got well switched by the cow for my curiosity.
- And then, there are video games that just plain sucked and milked a popular franchise for all its worth.