Military-schools sentence example
- The fleet was reorganized, military schools were established, and skilled instructors were obtained from Europe.
- The nominal strength of the army in 1906 was 29,489, including the officers of the general and subordinate staffs and the officers and cadets of the military schools.
- His elder brother Napoleon supervised his education with much care, gaining for him scholarships to the royal military schools of France, and during the time when the elder brother was a lieutenant in garrison at Auxonne Louis shared his scanty fare.
- There are also the medical school, the law school, the civil service school, the military schools and the agricultural college, which are entered by students who have passed through the secondary grade for the purpose of receiving professional instruction.
- Captain Partridge was a professor in the U.S. Military Academy in1813-1816and acting superintendent of the Academy in 1816-1817, and was president of Norwich University until 1843; he founded various other military schools besides the one at Norwich.Advertisement
- He was subsequently appointed chaplain of Chelsea hospital (1824), chaplain-general of the forces (1844-1875) and inspector-general of military schools (1846-1857).
- Ismail re-established and improved the administrative system organized by Mehemet Au, and which had fallen into decay under Abbass indolent rule; he caused a thorough remodelling of the customs system, which was in an anarchic state, to be made by English officials; in 1865 he established the Egyptian post office; he reorganized the military schools of his grandfather, and gave some support to the cause of education.
- The system includes the University of Chile and National Institute at Santiago, lyceums or high schools in all the provincial capitals and larger towns, normal schools at central points for the training of public school teachers, professional and industrial schools, military schools and primary schools.
- In 1909-10 there were four ecclesiastical seminaries, seven training schools for teachers and eight military schools.
- Between 1919 and 1929 he served as a company commander, battalion adjutant and instructor at military schools.Advertisement
- Boot camps, military schools and boarding school are all options for discipline problems, but drug treatment programs that are close to home are a better first step.