Military law sentence example
- Important changes were also made in the provisions and administration of military law.
- This did not seem to remove all danger, and in February 1888 the government introduced an amendment to the imperial Military Law extending the obligation for service from twelve to eighteen years.
- The losses on either side were very heavy; even after the capture of Serajevo in August, the resistance was continued; and besides those who fell in battle, a considerable number of the insurgents were put to death under military law.
- An act of 757 had placed under the direct authority of the crown a militia composed of men selected in each parish by ballot, liable to be called out for active service, and to be placed under military law.
- A commentary on german military law published during the second world war, was quoted by Counsel in this context.Advertisement