Mild-mannered sentence example
- They are a wild race but mild-mannered, very superstitious, and pride themselves on their skill as doctors.
- Although backed by Catharine's father Simon, Henry appears too warlike to win the hand of the mild-mannered ' Maid ' .
- Although backed by Catharine 's father Simon, Henry appears too warlike to win the hand of the mild-mannered ' Maid '.
- This drug can have effects on users that transform a mild-mannered person into an aggressive person.
- Some say David Duchovny is famous because of his mild-mannered approach to acting, while others says it's his rugged good looks.Advertisement
- Do you want a fiercely protective dog or more mild-mannered dog?
- Some dogs are more mild-mannered or evenly-tempered than others.
- There were riots in the streets and absolute bedlam possessed even the most mild-mannered gamers.
- A few years ago, Americans were introduced to a mild-mannered young man who extolled the virtues of losing weight on the Subway diet.
- In disposition the Siamese are mild-mannered, patient, submissive to authority, kindly and hospitable to strangers.Advertisement
- Always on the alert for crime, he got his tip-offs from the police station where he worked as the mild mannered janitor.