Mightily sentence example
- The traders of Holland and Zeeland had thriven mightily by the war.
- No one wants to yawn their way through a meeting and teachers frown mightily on students falling asleep in class.
- I later thanked Mary Beth mightily for her keen observation skills that cost me a dozen years and saved me for Jesus.
- Nevertheless these images were a spontaneous response to the passing of a mightily impressive artist.
- Foster told a line ' you should his public image counts mightily Jacqueline.Advertisement
- It takes a small amount of research to realize that feng shui is a mightily complex subject - almost mythological in proportion and feel.
- The world amused him mightily and he amused the world, always ready with a witty sally or a ribald joke.
- Robert Browning, William Shakespeare, and even Edgar Allen Poe have all tried mightily to produce written texts that reflect the wonder and the mystery of love.
- We went out to see the hero that had withstood so many tempests, and it wrung my heart to see him prostrate who had mightily striven and was now mightily fallen.