Midways sentence example
- Throughout the 1940s, a few burlesque houses survived and Minsky strippers used their fame to headline shows on carnival midways.
- Different midways sport African names - Timbuktu, Egypt, Nairobi, and Congo - and the corresponding ride names also reflect African associations.
- Cedar Point spans more than 360 acres of midways, rides, shops, games, lagoons, and beachfront property.
- During the fall, however, the park is transformed from a summer playground into a masterfully spooky netherworld where monsters roam the midways day and night.
- Even the park's midways take on a Halloween tone with spooky music, and the gift shops sell a variety of Halloween items in addition to classic souvenirs.Advertisement