Midrange sentence example
- In addition, the upper midrange would exhibit a modicum of glare with some cartridges.
- And the easy listening experience is enhanced by a detailed, expressive midrange and tightly controlled low frequencies.
- Still it will be tuned to offer a strong midrange and a progressive and predictable delivery.
- The midrange proper is first-rate - clear, even, finely nuanced, with a particularly precise image.
- It utilizes an identical 1 " silk dome tweeter mounted within a floating aluminum double chamber and aligned vertically with 3.5 midrange driver.Advertisement
- It utilizes an identical 1 silk dome tweeter mounted within a floating aluminum double chamber and aligned vertically with 3.5 midrange driver.
- Also, no one level should overcome the other - the bass, the midrange sounds and the highs should all be equal in their ability to reach your ears clearly.
- The Hamilton Beach 3119 series is also priced near the midrange for this type of product and is slightly less expensive than the KitchenAid unit.
- The same is true for midrange sounds, which should be heard without distortion.
- A midrange budget Geforce 6800 with 128MB RAM will do the job just fine and often costs less than $180 on internet retail stores.Advertisement