Midir sentence example
- Etain was a fairy maiden whose beauty was so great that the Faery King Midir fell in love with her at first sight.
- Using her fairy magic, she turned Etain into a butterfly, and conjured a great storm to blow her far away from Midir.
- Then one day King Midir spotted her again, and immediately recognized his long lost love.
- Midir challenged the High King to three games of chess, and the prize for the winner was a kiss from Etain.
- Midir won the match, and when he kissed Etain, she remembered who he was.Advertisement
- Midir, using his magic, disguised the two of them as swans and flew away with Etain.