Middleweight sentence example
- He looked more like an average middleweight boxer than a special golfer.
- Also, the former Commonwealth middleweight boxing champion Michael Watson praised the improvement in sports/leisure facilities for disabled people.
- He was proud of the fact that he once sparred with Bo-Bo Alson who was to become the middleweight champion of the world.
- Lewis, the British middleweight and welterweight champion, and European middleweight, lost the world light-heavyweight championship of 1922 to Georges Carpentier.
- Many more will be put through their paces at track days. This first three-cylinder middleweight can induce adrenalin overload.Advertisement
- The naked middleweight 's bold styling has been designed with an uncompromising and growing market in mind.
- Two other Barn professionals are also on the undercard - unbeaten light welterweight Ricky Burns and super middleweight Thomas Cannon.
- middleweight boxer than a special golfer.
- middleweight boxing champion Michael Watson praised the improvement in sports/leisure facilities for disabled people.
- middleweight champion in 1947.Advertisement
- middleweight championship at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas.
- middleweight designer or perhaps a junior ready to make their move up the career ladder.
- middleweight title for the third time with a spectacular second round knockout of Olson in December 1955.
- The second model on display will be the brand new F800 S sports middleweight, with BMWÃ¢s first-ever parallel-twin engine.
- A middleweight is from 14 to 18 inches and will handle larger trees and logs.Advertisement