Mid-twentieth sentence example
- The city was reborn as a ski resort destination in the mid-twentieth century and has seen substantial growth in recent years.
- Retro style is typically classified as anything reminiscent of fashion and décor from the mid-twentieth century.
- During the mid twentieth century Shawnee Pottery produced unique teapots one after the other.
- Many restaurants and diners in the mid twentieth century had teapots and other dishes created expressly for them.
- Before the mid-twentieth century, little was known about mitochondrial disorders.Advertisement
- In the mid-twentieth century, most single-parent families came about because of the death of a spouse.
- Developmental psychologist Nancy Bayley authored the Bayley Scales of Infant Development in the mid-twentieth century.
- In the early and mid-twentieth century, the prevailing view of runaways underwent a partial shift in emphasis from crime to pathology.
- During the early to mid twentieth century, when Arthur Murray dance studios and others were spreading over the nation, these contests were well-attended and established.
- The plastics explosion of the mid-twentieth century ushered in a new era of radio alarm clocks that relegated the once regal wooden models to storage sheds and flea markets, at least temporarily.Advertisement
- Retro I-Pod Radio Alarm Clock: Get the look of mid-twentieth century console radios with an ultra-modern boost.