Mid-season sentence example
- Despite being team captain, Daniel went AWOL mid-season and did not show up for the final weigh-in.
- Last season, country singer Sara Evans dropped out of the competition mid-season because of personal matters.
- Heigl was expected to return mid-season to reprise her role as Dr. Izzie Stevens and had been in "talks" with the studio regarding her comeback.
- One feeding initially and perhaps another mid season is all that is needed.
- Mid-season recruiting allows you to get some good high school players before the actual process begins.Advertisement
- Dress Barn deals are best found around the holidays, at season's end and mid-season.
- At mid-season, the selection of merchandise is still usually good, but retailers may discount to prepare for the new season.
- During the freshman season's mid-season finale, Hanna realized who A was, but found herself mowed down by a car before she could reveal the truth to her friends.
- But Ezra's feelings for Aria did not go away and by the evening of the mid-season finale, Ezra came to find Aria and the two made out in his car.
- The girls set a trap, but A was ready for them and the mid-season finale found Aria and Ezra reuniting for a steamy tryst.Advertisement
- Flav came back for a second season, and in mid-season invited New York back into the house.
- The uneasy peace they had found began to show some cracks mid-season when both Maci and Ryan began dating other people.
- The article offered a clue that her action pertained to burning something connected with a plot turn that would occur mid-season.