Mid-october sentence example
- But the fortress of Fredriksodde (Fredericia) held Charles's little army at bay from mid-August to mid-October, while the fleet of Denmark, after a stubborn two days' battle, compelled the Swedish fleet to abandon its projected attack on the Danish islands.
- New stock arriving mid October from Sing... The following will be available.
- From mid October to mid April we are on standby to deal with the effects of winter weather on Kent 's roads.
- So whatÃ¢s changed between tight-lipped mid-September and slack-jawed mid-October?
- The New Zealand skiing season usually begins in June and ends in mid-October.Advertisement
- From the end of May through mid-October, the 149-passenger Twilight embarks on two-day voyages, which navigate the chocolate-colored waters of the Mighty Mississippi from LeClaire, Iowa, ten hours upriver to Dubuque.
- If you want to go during harvest time (late August to mid-October) plan on having the cellar tour be shortened or changed.
- Shop for supplies in mid-October and set aside one or two days to devote to crafting in early November.