Mid-life sentence example
- I'm only turning twenty - a bit early for a mid-life crisis.
- Those facing the possibility of redundancy or mid life career doldrums will gain in equal measures too.
- We are both scientists who, in a slightly premature mid-life crisis, felt there must be more to life than genes.
- They are also installing a device which listens for the twanging sound of metal having a mid-life crisis.
- Viewers will get a first-hand look at Baio's mid-life crises, faced with the realization that he hasn't been able to commit to the right woman and may end up alone.Advertisement
- A mutual friend of ex-wife VonTeese and Marilyn Manson thinks that he just may be going through a mid-life crisis, stating, "He's with a younger version of Dita."
- After all his mid-life crisis type behavior (please, we are all begging, step away from the Ed Hardy gear) over the past months, it turns out that the Gosselin divorce is thisclose to nearing a finale…like the show.
- A mid life crisis could trigger infidelity in a relationship.
- Romantic speeches about love and commitment are common - consider a speech about mid-life crises, distant anniversaries, or humorous aspects of marriage instead.
- Episodes focus on the common and sometimes comical problems including career issues, mid-life crisis, rebellious children, fashion mistakes, deep secrets, tawdry affairs, and murder.Advertisement
- As I approached mid-life, with my children growing up, I felt now was my time to transition and build this reality for myself and others.
- Bruce starts to go through mid-life crisis.