Mid-july sentence example
- A new draft constitution was expected to be agreed in mid July.
- Swarming usually begins in May in the south of England, and in mid-July in the north of Scotland, the issue of swarms coinciding with the early part of the main honey flow.
- Backstreet boys begin a summer headlining tour in mid-July.
- To Let Sunny room available from mid-June to mid-July sublet (dates negotiable ).
- Backstreet Boys begin a summer headlining tour in mid-July.Advertisement
- It 's mid July as I write this and the rain is teeming down outside my window.
- There is also a good annual world music festival in Arles, near Marseille and the Camargue, in mid-July.
- Stores begin to stock back-to-school items about mid-July.
- Stores will pull holiday merchandise from the shelves at the end of January, and then restock them for a special holiday sale mid-July.
- In mid July French armed galleons approached St Andrews, and the castle surrendered as soon as artillery was brought to bear on it.Advertisement