Mid-december sentence example
- Suncrest Orchard - Cherry pickers and packers wanted beginning mid December and ending in early February.
- Recent heavy rain in mid December has also caused a slippage at the foot of an embankment just south of Nantwich.
- You'll have better luck finding Hawaii cruise specials if you plan to sail during the "low season," which runs from Thanksgiving to mid-December.
- That season stretches from mid December into early March, and only two hotels in the park are open, although you can stay in gateway communities.
- You'll find the best bargains on airfare, hotel accommodations and car rentals from mid-April to mid-June and from September to mid-December.Advertisement
- All the Immortals who are someone are here by mid-December.