Mid-august sentence example
- The babies were healthy and by mid-August, they would have two new family members.
- But the fortress of Fredriksodde (Fredericia) held Charles's little army at bay from mid-August to mid-October, while the fleet of Denmark, after a stubborn two days' battle, compelled the Swedish fleet to abandon its projected attack on the Danish islands.
- But the Alaska summer is the uncertain season; at times the nights are cold into July, at times snow falls and there are frosts in mid-August; sometimes rain is heavy, or again there is a veritable drought.
- I first saw two of these on my dark purple buddleia mid-August.
- The severity of the disease attack had notably increased by mid-August when many plants were covered with rust pustules (uredinia ).Advertisement
- The severity of the disease attack had notably increased by mid-August when many plants were covered with rust pustules (uredinia).
- If your schedule will accommodate, look for availability from mid-August through September and from Thanksgiving to through February.
- The song was slated for release in mid-August of 2008, but was leaked on the Internet a week prior to it's release and began getting a lot of radio air time.