Microstructures sentence example
- Solid state transformations in a range of uranium alloys and the deformation metallography of the resulting microstructures have been extensively studied.
- In fact, most researchers study microstructures that are in the range of 0.00001 mm to 0.01 mm.
- Abstract Permanent 3D microstructures are created within a gel using holographic optical tweezers.
- Nanoindentation is a fast and convenient way to quantitatively characterize the complex microstructures of plasma sprayed coatings.
- Are the resonant coherent photon-mediated interactions in semiconductor microstructures perspective for quantum computing?Advertisement
- The templates were used to grow surface microstructures by controlled crystallization of calcium carbonate by immersion in calcium chloride solution.
- Microstructures were studied using a combination of differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM).