Microstructure sentence example
- The colored arrows mark the magnetic microstructure of these magnetite cubes.
- The poled microstructure determines the linear elastic, dielectric and piezoelectric moduli.
- Currently his major focus is on the effects of non-linear strain paths on microstructure evolution.
- We have imaged demineralised tissue, caries lesions, restored teeth and oral mucosa and demonstrate the detection of changes in tissue microstructure.
- At cooling rates in excess of one million degrees per second, it is possible to produce predictable microstructure in alloys.Advertisement
- Natural soils have a different microstructure or structure to soils that are reconstituted in the laboratory.
- Osteoporosis affects not just the bone mineral density, but also the internal microstructure of bone.
- Stoichiometry, doping, defect chemistry and also ceramic microstructure often control ferroelectric properties in bulk materials.
- Shear is the predominant cause of failure in all cases; independent of material microstructure, loading configuration or specimen size  .
- Alloying elements can be used to control the bulk microstructure of a steel and hence its hardness.Advertisement