Microspheres sentence example
- Radioactive microspheres are subsequently injected into a vein so they lodge within the pulmonary arterioles and a second picture is taken.
- For example, could there be some invisible threads sticking out from the gel surface to push the microspheres away?
- Fuel The core of just one PBMR contains 5 billion microspheres.
- Silica - gentle spherical microspheres to stimulate oxygenation and exfoliation before breaking down and disappearing.
- The trapped objects in Figure 6 are polystyrene microspheres, 2 m m in diameter.Advertisement