Microscopists sentence example
- He described the reflecting goniometer in 1809 and the camera lucida in 1812, provided microscopists with the "Wollaston doublet," and applied concavo-convex lenses to the purposes of the oculist.
- This minuter study had two origins, one in the researches of the medical anatomists, such as Fabricius (1537-1619), Severinus (1580-1656), Harvey (1578-1657), and Tyson (1649-1708), the other in the careful work of the entomologists and first microscopists, such as Malpighi (1628-1694), Swammerdam (1637-1680), and Hook (1635-1702).
- This oil is largely used by microscopists in what is known as the "oil-immersion lens."
- Early opticians and microscopists gave their chief attention to the improvement of the simple microscope, the principle of which we now explain.
- We are an informal group of artists, writers, enthusiast microscopists, and computer techies working together from different countries for free.Advertisement