Microsatellite sentence example
- A different marker on 3p14.2 showed an identical shifted band in the three tumors indicative of a common microsatellite alteration.
- The cells from the time point week 6 to week 8 were assessed for microsatellite instability with selected markers.
- The results indicated a low frequency of microsatellite length mutations as the association was consistent across several breeds.
- However despite much effort to automate their use, microsatellite markers do have disadvantages.
- We genotyped the IVS1-397 and TA n microsatellite polymorphisms of the ESR1 gene in 325 cases and 327 controls samples of Hong Kong Chinese.Advertisement