Micros sentence example
- He touched the micros in his cargo pocket as he rose, recalling his night.
- She searched his pockets, surprised when she didn't even find her micros in the cargo pocket where he'd kept them.
- She scanned the area for any other micros operating in the area.
- Micros, 18 53, p. 236; 1854, pp. 18-24) published an arrangement of prisms, which, however, imparted a pseudomorphous impression if image-forming oculars were not used, and in 1854 a second system (fig.
- Micros are considered to be very exotic, and are an even tinier version of the Brazilian.Advertisement
- If you've previously only thought of a bikini wax as a woman's domain, think again, because men will not want to wear one of these manly micros without one.
- Bikini Swimsuits covers the evolution of two piece bathing suits, and tells you everything you need to know about each style from string bikinis to micros.
- Due to their scant nature, micros need to be made of fabrics that have a little give to them, or else they could never remain strategically placed.
- Their products range from micros to classic bikinis all done in a wide array of fabrics.
- Scoop bottoms were reduced to thongs, and thongs shrank down to micros.Advertisement
- However, you will find micros made with other fabrics including vinyl, leather, and mesh.
- Learn how bathing suits evolved from heavy flannel swimming costumes to micros.
- The micros all have a G-string back and very minimal front coverage.
- The store carries a complete assortment of micros, super micros and thong bikinis.