Micronucleus sentence example
- A negative result had been reported in an adequate oral bone marrow mouse micronucleus assay.
- Members stated that the 72 hour incubation period used in the micronucleus assay was inappropriate.
- The Committee considered the new in vivo rat bone-marrow micronucleus test.
- In the first instance this should be in the in-vivo bone marrow micronucleus assay.
- It was noted that the in-vitro micronucleus task group had come to somewhat disappointing conclusions regarding agreement on methodology.Advertisement
- Indicate that the Committee believes that routine screening for aneugenicity is possible using the in vitro micronucleus assay with centromeric staining.