Micrograph sentence example
- Cathodoluminescence micrograph of zoned calcite cement in thin section, Pwll y Cwm Oolite, Lower Carboniferous, Baltic Quarry, South Wales.
- Scanning electron micrograph of a fallen mesa of graphite.
- A computer enhanced optical micrograph of a liquid crystal.
- A very high resolution electron micrograph shows that each myofibril is made of parallel filaments.
- Atomic Force Micrograph image of MgO (100) face etched in deionised water showing pyramidal etch pits.Advertisement
- To view an electron micrograph of calicivirus particles, click here.
- The picture on the cover shows a scanning electron micrograph of sensory neurons from the olfactory epithelium of an adult mouse.
- Human egg with follicle cells A scanning electron micrograph of a human egg cell sitting on the point of a pin.
- This picture shows an electron micrograph of a nucleus.
- Thus, the electron micrograph normally displays a wide range of particle views.Advertisement
- In addition, links have been provided open full size micrograph images in a new window.
- A colour-enhanced, scanning electron micrograph of the lining of the upper vagina.