Microfleece sentence example
- It comes in a variety of materials, including lightweight microfleece, cotton flannel, and knit cotton.
- A microfleece construction makes the navy blue and dark gray bathrobe especially comfortable for young men.
- The imported mid-length robe is made of 100 percent polyester microfleece, so it's particularly soft and warm for those cold autumn and winter evenings after hopping out of the bathtub.
- Microfleece - Lightweight fleece joined with additional material.
- When choosing a rain jacket for spring, a lightweight microfleece design makes the perfect choice for your casual needs.Advertisement
- The coat features a water-resistant shell, a detachable down insulated hood, five pockets and microfleece interior cuffs.
- A microfleece jacket has delicate floral embroidery and touches of satin.
- Fleece, also known as polar fleece or microfleece, does not fray when cut.
- It's also known as microfleece and micrafleece.