Microenvironment sentence example
- The granuloma thus provides a complex, local microenvironment in which leucocytes interact to effect pathogen clearance or to ensure their containment.
- Two potentially competing processes occur in the inflammatory microenvironment.
- In myeloma, bortezomib affects the ability of myeloma cells to interact with the bone marrow microenvironment.
- Issue 4 March 2001 Contains articles on endocrinology in aging, the tumor microenvironment and the cell cycle.
- The capsules, or bioreactors, permit the release of recombinant proteins that may assert their effects in the tumor microenvironment.Advertisement