Microclimate sentence example
- Sometimes referred to as climate or microclimate.
- Hence the garden has a favorable microclimate for tender plants.
- Seed predation and germination, fruiting phenology and forest microclimate were also examined.
- They are thus shaded for a good proportion of the day, which affects the microclimate.
- After all, any built mass modifies the microclimate.Advertisement
- The cover and shade provide a damp, cool, sheltered microclimate in which certain species thrive.
- The unique microclimate is producing some of New Zealand's most prestigious wines, many of which can only be bought on the island.
- The mat of growth can serve to protect the plant from the worst of the weather, forming its own microclimate.
- Landform, planting, walls and fences all play a major role in the overall design to provide a microclimate suitable for swimming.
- Situated on a steep south-facing slope of warm Devon shale, above the meandering River Yeo, the vineyard enjoys a benign microclimate.Advertisement
- The low sucker growth is also beneficial in providing a warm, sheltered microclimate.
- Lying at the foot of the Engadine, the local microclimate gives the resort an enviable snow record.
- Coastal microclimate is important mainly as it affects plant zonation (see below ).
- Coastal microclimate is important mainly as it affects plant zonation (see below).
- Under Armour footwear has performance liners inside the shoes and boasts a "microclimate" that will be dry and light, even when it's raining or moist outside.Advertisement