Microchipped sentence example
- He has a distinctive black splodge by the side of his nose, Bruce is also microchipped.
- vaccinated, microchipped and have tested negative for feline aids and leukemia.
- All the cats are neutered, fully vaccinated, microchipped and have tested negative for feline aids and leukemia.
- Federal law permits research laboratories to purchase dogs and cats as long as they are not microchipped or tattooed.
- This is important even if you have your dog microchipped because you never know who will find your dog and whether or not they'll go to the trouble of having the microchip scanned.Advertisement