Mgf sentence example
- Clarke (1889-1893) supposes them to be substitution derivatives of normal aluminium orthosilicate A14(S104)3, in which part of the aluminium is replaced by alkalis, magnesium, iron and the univalent groups (MgF), (A1F2),(AlO), (MgOH); an excess of silica is explained by the isomorphous replacement of H 4 SiO 4 by the acid H4S130s.
- Here is a sports car that is incredibly reliable (especially compared with an MGF ), certainly safe and reasonably economical to run.
- I am delighted to report that the new MGF has a horn worthy of the great British marque.
- Customer Feedback - Toughened glass windbreak Screen " I recently purchased a toughened glass windbreak screen for my 1997 MGF here in New Zealand.
- Customer Feedback - Toughened Glass Windbreak Screen I recently purchased a toughened glass windbreak screen for my 1997 MGF here in New Zealand.Advertisement