Mezzo-soprano sentence example
- He guessed her to be a mezzo-soprano.
- To sing this, Elisabeth would have had to be classically trained, and she would need to sing the highest end of her range if she was indeed a mezzo-soprano.
- Mark is also working with the great mezzo-soprano, Sally Burgess, with whom he has toured and recorded.
- The opening concert of the Series is a program built around the extraordinary talents of the Hungarian mezzo-soprano Katalin KÃ¡rolyi.
- Acclaimed mezzo-soprano Anne Mason and soprano Sarah Rhodes will portray Scotland's doomed queen and her royal rival, Elizabeth I respectively.Advertisement
- mezzo-soprano voice, we mean it.
- mezzo-soprano soloist in the Messiah at the Royal Albert Hall under David Willcocks.
- The Grammy Award-winning mezzo-soprano is reknowned for expressive voice, statuesque stage presence warm, bubbly personality.
- The season also includes a revival of Bizet's Carmen with the popular Irish mezzo soprano Imelda Drumm in the title role.