Meze sentence example
- Stuffed grape leaves are a Greek specialty that are often served as part of a meze, or appetizer, plate.
- aubergine salad, to 6.00 for the meze.
- It's a bit of a mix here; tapas, Italian and Greek meze all feature on the menu.
- local meze will serve you course after course of delicious food including varous varieties of kebab.
- meze dishes are prepared daily on the premises with pure ingredients, fresh vegetables and virgin olive oil.Advertisement
- plateful of meze and a cold bottle of beer.
- Drinking raki is a ritual and is traditionally accompanied by a variety of meze (hors d'oeuvres ).
- Drinking raki is a ritual and is traditionally accompanied by a variety of meze (hors d'oeuvres).
- Food includes classic Greek dishes like meze and kleftiko as well as French favorites like steak au poivre.