Mew sentence example
- But now he can mew like a real puddy tat.
- Halfway through the book, the plot curled up with a little mew of distress, then vanished never to return again.
- Mew have a highly individual sound; their musical soundscapes evoke images of icy tundras and whirling snowstorms.
- If the milk has not come in and kittens can't nurse, you will see them try to suckle but then they will mew instead.
- For fifty-six seconds this languid feline duo proceeds to mew quietly back and forth as if engaged in the world's most tired conversation.Advertisement
- Some special events, such as obtaining Mew in the original Pokémon game, were possible only with the Action Replay device.
- Donna Matthews left the band in 1999, but Holland returned to the group, along with new guitarist Paul Jones and keyboardists Mew and Dave Bush.