Methylation sentence example
- It is identical' with the hydrotropilidine, which results by the destructive methylation of tropane.
- By the electrolytic reduction of pseudopelletierine, N-methyl granatanine is obtained, and this by exhaustive methylation is converted into A O des-dimethyl granatanine.
- Early in development of the fetal germ cells in both sexes, the germ-cell genomes are erased of methylation marks on the imprinted genes.
- To this end, the polysaccharide preparations have been subjected to enzymic hydrolysis and methylation analysis.
- Differential methylation of DNA sequences associated with imprinted genes is thought to control genomic imprinting, which occurs soon after fertilization.Advertisement
- Jacqueline is currently supported by the AICR to study the control of DNA methylation by a chromatin insulator.
- However, both the human and mouse telomerase RNA genes are within CpG islands and may therefore be under the regulation of DNA methylation.
- The presence of the heptamethylene ring in these compounds is shown by the production of suberone by the exhaustive methylation, &c., of hydroecgoni dine ethyl ester (see POLYMETHYLENES and TROPINE).
- He further described how loss of hMLH1 expression is associated with methylation of the gene promoter repressing hMLH1 gene transcription.
- Deletion of a silencer element disrupts H19 imprinting independently of a DNA methylation epigenetic switch.Advertisement
- Karen Parker, University of Nottingham, to work with Matt Dickinson on regulation of gene expression through DNA methylation during wheat rust development.
- Methylation testing detects 99 percent of the cases of PWS.
- Methylation testing can detect the absence of the paternal genes that should be normally active on chromosome 15.
- Although methylation testing can accurately diagnose PWS, it cannot determine if the PWS is caused by a deletion, maternal uniparental disomy, or a mutation that disrupts imprinting.
- Methylation testing-DNA testing that detects if a gene is active or if it is imprinted.Advertisement
- From 1858 to 1861 methylated spirit was duty-free when it was required for manufacturing processes, and the methylation or "denaturizing" was carried out in accordance with a prescribed process.
- It is apparently a tropidine monocarboxylic acid, for on exhaustive methylation it yields cycloheptatriene-I.