Metastasize sentence example
- It tends to metastasize, or spread, quickly.
- With cancers that metastasize, what you see on your skin may be the tip of the iceberg.
- Because they often metastasize to the lungs, I include a chest film of every dog I radiograph for this problem.
- Most primary bone tumors are benign, and the cells that compose them do not spread (metastasize) to nearby tissue or to other parts of the body.
- They can infiltrate nearby tissues, enter the bloodstream, and metastasize to bones, tissues, and organs far from the original malignancy.Advertisement
- It rapidly infiltrates the lungs and may metastasize to bones in other parts of the body.
- Because more than four of every five malignant bone tumors metastasize to the lungs, a CAT scan of the chest is performed to see if these organs have been affected.
- The retinal tumor which characterizes retinoblastoma is malignant, meaning that it can metastasize (spread) to other parts of the eye and eventually other parts of the body.
- It's not likely to metastasize but can spread and grow, causing serious tissue damage and scarring.
- It takes years for a chondrosarcoma to metastasize to other parts of the body, and some of these tumors never spread.Advertisement
- Most are indolent with slow growth and they rarely metastasize.