Metaplasia sentence example
- There was 80% agreement in the definition of BO (columnar lined esophagus containing specialized intestinal metaplasia on biopsy ).
- These changes are found in senile wasting, in metaplasia of cartilage, in many tumours, especially mixed growths of the parotid gland and testicle, and in various inflammatory granulation ulcers.
- Our results are in keeping with the assumption that generalization, indicated by myeloid metaplasia, has a prodigious impact on prognosis in IMF.
- This has happened in this example; over the surface there is extensive squamous metaplasia.
- Biopsies taken from this area reveal an incomplete, patchy, intestinal metaplasia with goblet cells.Advertisement