Metalworking sentence example
- The industries are equal in importance to the transit trade, and embrace metalworking, ironfounding and machine building, the manufacture of electric plant, celluloid, automobiles, furniture, cables and chemicals, sugar refining, cigar and tobacco making, and brewing.
- In 1905 the twelve leading manufactures, with the value of each, were: steel and malleable iron, $363,773,577; foundry and machineshop products, consisting most largely of steam locomotives, metalworking machinery and pumping machinery, $119,650,913; pigiron, $107,455,267; leather, $69,427,852; railway cars and repairs by steam railway companies, $61,021,374; refined petroleum, $47,459,5 02; silk and silk goods, $39,333,520; tobacco, cigars and cigarettes, $39,079,122; flour and grist-mill products, $38,518,702; refined sugar and molasses, $37,182,504; worsted goods, $35,683,015; and malt liquors, $34,863,823.
- Indeed, as long as metalworking remained a handicraft - in other words, until the introduction of steam machinery - every article, however humble its purpose, seems to have been endowed with some traditional beauty of form.
- The manufactures include cigar-making, distilling, carriage-building and metalworking.
- The eight-hour stoppage, called by the metalworking unions from all three Italian union confederations -. .Advertisement
- Slight traces of metalworking debris are also attested within this building.
- Checks on standards at large users of metalworking fluids have resulted in the serving of Notices requiring improvements.
- So John Marston's background would have included metalworking as well as metal finishing.
- In the next section, some information is presented on the common tool materials and lubricants used in warm and hot metalworking.
- Several timber buildings were identified, both round and rectangular, and there was evidence of ferrous and non-ferrous metalworking at the site.Advertisement
- And, the HSC has said that the new occupational exposure limits cannot be derived for mineral or water-mix metalworking fluids.